Kin: The Fantasy Tabletop Role-playing Game
A downloadable game
A mosaic world of magical planes and mysterious mutations.
Enter the world of Vanthis and the Associate Plane, riddled with portals and mutated by the magic of the lands it touches. Through it, walk the glowing green forests of the Glamouring, dive into the star-studded oceans of the Astralar, and feel your way through the shattered shadow realm of the Void Between Worlds.
It’s time to start your story.
Kin features a flexible classless character creation system and three modes of gameplay to fit your preferred balance of roleplay and strategy.
- 6 maps and light world lore to play with
- Simple NPC / creature designer for game masters in the Create-A-Creature Workshop
- Be who you want to be: build your character from a list of traits with complete freedom over aesthetics and background
- Socialise and explore in Narrative Mode, take decisive action in Smooth Action Mode, or slow down for careful tactics in Strategic Action Mode
- Quick reference sheets for both game masters and players
- Third Party License for independent content
- Bonus content: short playable adventure set in the mysterious gardens of living crystal at the monastary of Dusk Point
(Cover illustration by Tithi Luadthong)
Kin comes in a lightly illustrated PDF and a text-only ebook and is roughly ~120 pages long.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $13.78 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
If you would like to read this book but are unable to comfortably afford the price, help yourself to a community copy.
With thanks to everyone who has tipped above asking price!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.